Searching for French private tutor

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

Posted by zoo321z 2 yrs ago
Hello! I'm Sammy. After passing a year in France, I would like to continue improving my french, and I think a private tutor will suit me more. I had taken classes and the TCF exam when I was in France (only the compulsory paper, and my result is level b2), I try to work on my french by reading some news,listening radio or watching movies etc., but right now I feel stuck. My goal is to take the dalf c1 exam in the coming november, so I hope someone can help me to improve my french and prepare the exam. Thank you!

Please support our advertisers:

COMMENTS

Ben90 2 yrs ago
Bonjour Summy !

Je suis Ben, étudiant en ingénieurie aéronautique à Hong Kong University of Science and Technology depuis 2015. J'ai eu le diplôme de Baccalauréat Français avec mention et surtout, j'adore la langue, aussi bien parlée qu'écrite.
Je peux t'aider à t'améliorer en se rencontrant régulièrement.

N'hésite pas à me contacter si intéressée.
(Whatsapp : +85295184638)

Salut!
Ben

ronmarty 2 yrs ago
Hello Sammy, my name is Renaud. I have a student who will take C1 in April and I have been teaching French in Hong Kong for many years. I currently work for an International School. Please whatsapp me at 6272 2442 for further details. Merci.

Laure Brosson 17 mths ago
Bonjour !

I am a native French tutor with international experience, offering French lessons for adults and children. Individuals or small groups.

The class can be designed to prepare students for IB French exams and GCSE/A-level exams, as well as DELF and DALF exams.

I also specialize in teaching business French to professionals.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.

À bientôt !

Laure
www.frenchviaskype.com

< Back to main category

Login now